The season registration fee will be established prior to the start of each rowing season by the Mercy Crew Board of Directors.
The Registration Fee for the 2020 Spring Season is $770, approved by the Mercy Crew Board at its meeting on August 1, 2019.
- All registration fees are due in full no later than the Parents’ Meeting or the first season practice, whichever occurs latest, at the start of each season. A $50 fee will be assessed to any returning rower’s account not paid in full at the Parents Meeting.
- Completed online Registration, Mercy Athletics Health Clearance and current Health Form, USRowing Waiver, Swim Test for new Novice and registration payment is required to participate in practice.
- If for some reason payment in full cannot be made by the aforementioned due date, please contact Mercy Crew Treasurer, Scott Steron at email@example.com to discuss options.
- Winter and summer fees are due in full prior to the start of the program.
- Any unpaid fees from a previous season disqualify returning members from participation until all payments in arrears are made.
It is critical that registration paperwork be completed and payment in full be made prior to the start of each season. Completed registration forms and payment are necessary to establish the team roster, which is a requirement for Mercy Crew to secure and maintain insurance coverage for our rowers.
Departure from Mercy Crew:
- Pro-rata refunds of season fees will be made only in the event of a verified medical reason.
- Money paid in advance for Crew events, including but not limited to hospitality, hotel rooms, banquets, etc. are non-refundable regardless of circumstance.