WINTER TRAINING 2 will begin Monday, January 27.
Winter Training Session 2 – MANDATORY FOR SPRING ROWERS
(Note: Training Days and PIRC Tanks Days & Times are Confirmed, however Training Day Times & Location Information pending OLM Athletics Director approval)
When: Monday, Jan. 27th, 2020 – Thursday, Mar. 26th, 2020 (8 weeks)
- Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday – 3:00-5:00pm in the Mercy MS Gym/ Mercy Cafeteria
- Thursdays at Pittsford Indoor Rowing Center (PIRC) Tanks
- 1/30, 2/6 & 2/13 – 5:45-7:15pm
- 2/27, 3/5, 3/12, 3/20 & 3/26 – 7:30-8:45pm
- Mandatory for Spring Rowers unless participating in another Winter Sport.
- Session 2 will not begin until after school mid-term exams.
- No Training Sessions will be held over February Break.
- New rowers to the team must attend Session 2 and are welcome to attend a free trial week during the first week of the first session Jan. 27-31.
COST: $315/ Rower or $150/ Coxswain
Congratulations to our Novice Girls 8+ on their Second Place finish!
And to all of our boats for a great performance. Crews all got off the water feeling that they had done their best. We are very proud of all of the rowers and coxswains! Thank you to everyone for supporting one another, getting the boats on and off the trailer efficiently, and for being such great teammates!
NY STATES CONGRATULATIONS!
We are so very proud of all of the hard work and great racing by our girls and all of our boats at NY States last weekend under some really tough competition! Congratulations to all!
NY STATE CHAMPIONS!
Congratulations to the Freshman 4+
who earned First Place Gold Medals and the State Trophy!
M Fasano, N Gollogly, D Minich,
S Thomas & Coxswain E Steron with Head Coach Adrien Reidy
- Congratulations to the Junior 8 boats who both made it into the A Final. The A Boat placed 6th Overall/ 4th Scholastic and the B Boat place 9th Overall/ 6th Scholastic out of 18 boats in this event.
- Congratulations to the Novice 8 boat who also made it into their A Final and finished 7th Overall out of 19 boats.
- Congratulations to the Senior Varsity 4 boats who raced hard and faced fierce competition in a field of 53 boats. The A Boat qualified for the C Final but had the awful misfortune of having their steering cable break during their final race. Despite that they still posted a 7th place finish in their heat.
- Facebook – Like the page and follow us. Post pictures and comments that reflect Mercy values and the spirit of this amazing group of girls, coaches, and parents.
- Instagram – search for Mercycrew and then follow the account to get updates from Coach Adrien (you’ll see our rowing crest and know it’s the right one)
- Twitter –
- Shutterfly – Pictures from our regattas, practices, and other team events can be posted on this Shutterly site. Contact Webmaster@mercycrew.org if you need assistance.