TO COMPLETE MERCY CREW REGISTRATION:
FOR ALL ROWERS
SUBMIT TO THE NURSE’S OFFICE:
1. MERCY HEALTH APPRAISAL FORM NURSE
All rowers must have a physical form on file with the School Nurse that is less than 1 year old. These forms are available at the school office and the Mercy Crew website. This form must be submitted to the School Nurse. OLM_Health_Appraisal_Form
2. MEDICAL RECERTIFICATION FORM
All rowers must complete this each sports season. This form is available at the school office and on Mercy Crew website. This form must be submitted to the School Nurse. Mercy_Re-certification_Form
3. MAIL PAYMENT TO MERCY CREW TREASURER:
Send these forms along with a check for $770 made payable to Mercy Crew, Inc. to:
Mercy Crew Treasurer
PO BOX 10582
Rochester, NY 14610
MERCY CREW REGISTRATION AND FEE POLICY
The season registration fee will be established prior to the start of each rowing season by the Mercy Crew Board of Directors.
- All registration fees are due in full no later than the Parents’ Meeting at the start of each season. A $50 fee will be assessed to any returning rower’s account not paid in full at the Parents Meeting.
- All registration paperwork is due with the payment.
- Winter and summer fees are due in full prior to the start of the program.
- Any unpaid fees from a previous season disqualify returning members from participation until all payments in arrears are made.
- Completed paperwork and payment is required to participate in practice.
It is critical that registration paperwork be completed and payment in full be made prior to the start of each season. Completed registration forms and payment are necessary to establish the team roster, which is a requirement for Mercy Crew to secure and maintain insurance coverage for our rowers.
Departure from Mercy Crew:
- Pro-rata refunds of season fees will be made only in the event of a verified medical reason.
- Money paid in advance for Crew events, including but not limited to hospitality, hotel rooms, banquets, etc. are non-refundable regardless of circumstance.