After meeting as a board this past week and reviewing the final tally of girls registered along with the costs of the program we have finalized the cost of the Fall Training Program to be $155. We ask that you submit payments per instructions below to Mercy Crew Treasurer, Scott Steron, no later than Friday, October 16. We thank you for your patience as we took the time to review the program and the costs that we needed to cover and in wanting to charge a fair and reasonable price to our families.
PLEASE MAIL PAYMENT TO MERCY CREW TREASURER
by FRI, OCTOBER 16.
Send a checks made payable to Mercy Crew, Inc.:
Mercy Crew Treasurer
PO BOX 10582
Rochester, NY 14610
For questions or concerns regarding payment, contact Scott at email@example.com.
With that being said, the program is going well and it is so good to see the girls reunited as a team and excited to be working together again. We can only hope that we will be able to resume a more normal season on the water in the spring. Below are some notes and highlights to share from our coaches.
Fall Strength & Conditioning Training Session
Monday, Sept. 21st, 2020 – Friday, Oct. 30th, 2020 (6 weeks)
- FAITH COHORT TRAINING – Mon./Tues. – 3:30-4:30 pm
- HOPE COHORT TRAINING – Thurs./Fri. – 3:30-4:30 pm
- Cost: $155
- Program Payment Due: FRIDAY, OCT 16
NOTES & HIGHLIGHTS:
- We have a final total of 17 girls in our Fall Training Program (7 Faith/10 Hope), including 2 new Novices!
- We are now meeting from 3:30-4:30 pm each session for just one hour. After the initial training days were held, we realized that an hour and a half was just too much time to fill each day.
- Gus, the YMCA trainer that worked with the girls this past winter, is leading our training sessions two days/wk on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Coach Casey or Coach Anna are leading the trainings the other two days/wk on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Unlike previously noted, we now have 5 ergs in the Field House by the soccer field that we are using with the girls on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- The remaining ergs are currently being stored in the Middle School gym. Details regarding Erg rental for the remaining ergs will be sent out shortly.
- To reiterate which was previously communicated by the coaches, we will be meeting for training on both Friday, Oct. 9 & Monday, Oct. 12, days which Mercy scheduled for online learning only during Columbus Day weekend, for whoever can make it at the usual time, 3:30-4:30.
- All in all, things have been going well. We are working hard. the girls seem to be having fun. We have been trying to mix up the workouts to keep things interesting.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mercy Crew Board