BSRA Shamrock Row Indoor Ergatta
Sunday, March 10
62 Republic Street, Buffalo, NY 14204
As part of our winter training program the Mercy Crew team will be competing at the BSRA Shamrock Row Indoor Ergatta in Buffalo, NY on Sunday, Mar 10. This is an indoor rowing competition completed on ergs where the girls will be rowing 2000m competing alongside other rowers in their category.See below for updated schedule and information:
- 8:15 am – Team Arrival Time
- Please Check In with the Coaches upon Arrival
- 8:45am – Women’s Junior Lightweight (130lb) (2000m)
- 9:45am – Women’s Junior Novice (2000m)
- 10:15am – Women’s Junior (2000m)
- 11:15am – Women’s Coxswain Dash (500m)
- Optional for coxswains. If you don’t compete, you attend at no cost.
(For parents who row and are interested, there are Masters categories. See Regattacentral.com for details!)
- Mercy Crew shirt or uni is acceptable to wear during the competition.
- The Ergatta coordinator also encouraged shamrock themed clothing as an option also!
- You are the first event.
- There is no weigh in, it is an honor system.
BUFFALO SCHOLASTIC ROWING ASSOC WAIVER
- Participants will need to fill out the Buffalo Scholastic Rowing Association Waiver in order to race.
- Please click on this link BSRA Waiver to print and complete with parent signature and bring to the event.
- Waivers can be completed at the event also.
- US Rowing waivers are not required for this event.
- Parents are encouraged to wear their fan wear and to bring your cow bells and noise makes to cheer the rowers on. Spectators will be able to watch each event.
- There will be 20 racing ergs and 20 warm up ergs. There will also be a boat board large projector screen, displaying race progress for each rower!
- Registrants will receive a free t-shirt!
- There will be medals awarded!
- Try your luck at the 50/50!
- Everyone is expected to stay from 8:15 until after the completion of the 11:15am coxswains dash at which point you will be dismissed.
- Parking is limited at the Community Center, but there is an abundance of street parking available. There is also a gravel parking lot on the corner of Louisiana and Republic Streets that is available for parking.
- Barrel Factory, Gene McCarthy’s, Carbones and Undergrounds Coffee are all within walking distance.
MAP & DIRECTIONS
Click on the map below for directions
The entry fee is $20/rower of which Mercy Crew will be covering $10 and the remaining Rower Cost will be $10.
If you haven’t done so already, please click on the button below to print and fill out the attached payment slip. Please include $10 (cash or checks made payable to Mercy Crew) to cover registration costs and return to the Coaches ASAP.