REGISTRATION – Spring 2017
- Monday through Friday practices are typically 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm at the Genesee Waterways Center, located at Genesee Valley Park. (Saturday practices are determined by the Coach.)
- A parent-based volunteer carpool is compiled to accommodate getting rowers from Mercy to the boathouse.
- Regatta races are held on weekends, both locally and out of town. Click here for regatta schedule.
- The total fee is $700 made out to “Mercy Crew, Inc.” Please submit the fee check with the Registration Forms. (Please DO NOT make the check out to Mercy HS or send cash.)
- $600 of this fee reflects the cost of the rowing programs.
- $100 is being collected at the beginning of the season to pay for hospitality and a coach travel stipend (traditionally collected throughout the season).
- Forms to Mercy School Nurse ASAP
- **CANCELLED** 3/9 Parent Meeting 7-8 Mercy Auditorium
- 3/9 Crew Registration and fees due
- We’ll plan to practice at the Boathouse starting 3/27th and we’ll be on the water as soon as the weather allows!
REQUIREMENTS IN ORDER TO REGISTER:
There are Two Steps:
- Complete and submit all required forms below as well as submitting your payment see “Fee:” above.
- Complete a US Rowing Waiver to be eligible to compete in regattas. Waiver Instructions >>
Step 1: Forms
- There are a total of (8) forms that need to be completed.
- Forms 1 & 2 below need to be sent directly to the school nurse ASAP
- Forms 3 thru 8 need to be sent, with payment, to the Mercy Crew Registrar
Mail to: Diana Ryan at 571 Claybourne Road, Rochester, NY 14618
- Forms 3-8 must be received along with payment by 3/9 in order for your daughter to begin practice.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have:
- PROGRAM QUESTIONS: Coach Mark Salzler email@example.com
- REGISTRATION QUESTIONS: Diana Ryan Registrar@mercycrew.org
- 1. MERCY HEALTH APPRAISAL FORM >> – to NURSE
- All rowers must have a physical form on file with the School Nurse that is less than 1 year old. These forms are available at the school office and the Mercy Crew website. This form must be submitted to the School Nurse ASAP. Do not return with crew forms.
- 2. ATHLETIC PROGRAM PERMISSION SLIP and MEDICAL RECERTIFICATION FORM >> – to NURSE
- All rowers must complete this each sports season. This form is available at the school office and on Mercy Crew website. This form must be submitted to the School Nurse ASAP. Do not return with crew forms.
- 3. SEASON REGISTRATION & EMERGENCY TREATMENT FORM >>
- 4. MERCY CREW/GWC WAIVER >>
- 5. MERCY CREW TRANSPORTATION FORM >>
- 6. CODES OF CONDUCT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT/SIGNATURE FORM >> – Rowers and Parents!
- 7. PARENT COMMITTEE SIGN UP FORM
- 8. PHOTO RELEASE FORM
Step 2: US Rowing Waiver
Complete a US Rowing Waiver to be eligible to compete in regattas. Waiver Instructions >>