Click HERE to see Mercy Crew in the news.
Click here to view information on Winter Training.
“No Practice” – use this link if your daughter cannot attend a practice or regatta.
- Please be sure to always use the “No Practice” link to ensure the message reaches all those involved in the planning of our rowing related activities!
Going Social – Help us promote the sport of Rowing by connecting with us in the various Social Media forums:
- Facebook – Like the page and follow us. Post pictures and comments that reflect Mercy values and the spirit of this amazing group of girls, coaches, and parents.
- Instagram – search for Mercycrew and then follow the account to get updates from Coach Emily (you’ll see our rowing crest and know it’s the right one)
- Twitter – seach for @MercyCrew and then follow the account…We need to get the account adminstrator active on Twitter! If you tweet, use @MercyCrew in your post, and we’ll get the attention of the administrator!
- Shutterfly – Pictures from our regattas, practices, and other team events can be posted on this Shutterly site. Contact Webmaster@mercycrew.org if you need assistance.
- On the top navigation bar, there are several drop down menus that are self explanatory. If you are using a tablet or phone, look for the menu symbol (parallel horizontal lines) to find the menu.
- The site detects the type of device that you are using and formats the site content as needed.
- Search Box is on the right when using a computer and at the bottom for mobile devices.
Feel free to send any comments or suggestions for this site or our social media forums to the webmaster.