Session 1 – VOLUNTARY
When: Monday, Nov. 26th to Wednesday, Dec. 19th
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 3:00-5:00 pm in the Mercy Middle School Gym
- Highly recommended for current Novices and rowers who want to work on their fitness and girls looking to join the crew team.
- New rowers to the team should strongly consider attending the first session and are welcome to attend a free trial week during the first week of the first session Nov. 26-29.
Session 2 – MANDATORY FOR SPRING ROWERS
When: Monday, Jan. 28th to Friday, Mar. 29th (or until weather allows on water training)
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday from 3:00-5:00 pm in the Mercy Middle School Gym
- Tuesday evenings from 7:30-9:00 pm at Pittsford Indoor Rowing Center (PIRC) Tanks
- Mandatory for Spring Rowers unless participating in another Winter Sport.
- NEW: Session 2 will not begin until after school mid-term exams.
- No Training Sessions will be held over February Break.
- New rowers to the team must attend Session 2 and are welcome to attend a free trial week during the first week of the first session Jan. 28-Feb. 1.