TO COMPLETE MERCY CREW REGISTRATION for the SPRING 2020 SEASON:
- Submit the following to the School Nurse’s Office – CAN ONLY BE SUBMITTED Mon. Mar. 2 -Mon. Mar. 23 (otherwise will be invalid)
- MERCY ATHLETICS MEDICAL RE-CERTIFICATION FORM
- MERCY HEALTH APPRAISAL FORM
- You will not need to submit a new form if the Health Form you currently have on file in the Mercy Health Office is up to date (i.e. no more than one year old)
- Go to Mercy Health Appraisal & Parent Recertification webpage for further info.
- Complete MERCY CREW ONLINE REGISTRATION (scroll below) – DEADLINE is Mon. March 23
- Complete USROWING WAIVER and Verify/Register/Renew a BASIC USROWING MEMBERSHIP – Due Mon. March 23
- Go to US Rowing Membership & Waivers webpage for detailed instructions.
- All current rowers should verify that their USRowing Membership has not expired since the previous season. If so, the current USRowing Membership will need to be renewed prior to beginning practices on the water to maintain USRowing insurance coverage.
- Rowers who rowed in the recent Fall season will likely only need to complete the USRowing Waiver because the USRowing Membership should be current.
- Rowers who started rowing with Mercy Crew in a previous Spring season will likely need to renew their USRowing Memberships & complete the USRowing Waivers.
- New rowers to the team this season will need to register for a NEW USRowing Membership & complete the USRowing Waiver.
- Waivers are valid for one full calendar year, Jan 1 – Dec. 31.
- FOR NEW NOVICE ONLY: Complete SWIM TEST – Due Mon. March 30
- Go to Swim Test for New Novice webpage for more information.
- Must be completed prior to on the water practices in the boats.
- Complete the following – Due Mon. March 30
- Click to read the Mercy Athletics Student-Athlete Handbook.
- Complete & sign the Mercy Athletics Handbook Athlete/ Parent Consent Form found on the last page of the handbook or by clicking the link above.
- Complete & sign the Mercy Parent/Guardian Transportation Approval Form.
- Mail SPRING REGISTRATION PAYMENT to Mercy Crew Treasurer – Due Monday, March 30
Mercy Crew Treasurer
PO BOX 10582
Rochester, NY 14610
Please have the following information available prior to beginning the online registration process:
- Emergency Contact Information
- Physician Name/ Address/ Phone Number
- Health Insurance Information/ Card
- Health Information – Injuries/Surgeries & Dates/Allergies/Physical or Dietary Restrictions
- Date of Last Tetanus Shot
- DOR CASE Training Certificate/ Date of Completion
- For Carpool Drivers:
- Drivers License/ Insurance Limits
- Make/Model/Year of Car & License Plate Number
- Best Days to Drive Availability
To print copies of policies found in the online registration:
- Mercy Crew Registration & Financial Policies
- Statement of Expectations & Code of Conduct for Rowers
- Attendance Policies
- Mercy Crew Statement of Expectations & Code of Conduct for Parents
- Photo and Video Release
If you experience any issues with completing the online registration, please feel free to contact Karen Hellstern at firstname.lastname@example.org.