TO COMPLETE MERCY CREW REGISTRATION for the SPRING 2020 SEASON:
- Submit the following to the School Nurse’s Office – Due Mon. March 16
- MERCY HEALTH APPRAISAL FORM
- MERCY ATHLETICS MEDICAL RE-CERTIFICATION FORM
- Go to – Mercy Health Appraisal & Parent Recertification
- Complete Online Registration – Due Fri. March 20
- Verify or Complete USRowing Waiver & Register for a Basic Membership – Due Mon. Mar. 2.
- Go to – US Rowing Membership & Waivers
- Rowers who started rowing with Mercy Crew in a previous spring season will need to renew their USRowing Memberships & Waivers.
- New rowers to the team this season will need to register for a new USRowing Membership & Waiver.
- Waivers are valid for one full calendar year, Jan 1 – Dec. 31.
- Current rowers should, however, verify that their USRowing membership has not expired since the previous season. If so, the current USRowing membership will need to be renewed prior to beginning practices on the water to maintain USRowing insurance coverage.
- FOR NEW NOVICE ONLY: Complete Swim Test – Due Mon. March 30
- Go to – Swim Test for New Novice
- Complete the following – Due Mon. March 30
- Click here to read the Mercy Athletics Student-Athlete Handbook.
- Complete & sign the Mercy Athletics Handbook Athlete/ Parent Consent Form found on the last page of the handbook or by clicking the link above.
- Complete the Mercy Parent/Guardian Transportation Approval Form.
- Mail Registration Payment to Mercy Crew Treasurer – Due Monday, March 30.
Mercy Crew Treasurer
PO BOX 10582
Rochester, NY 14610
Please have the following information available prior to beginning the online registration process:
- Emergency Contact Information
- Physician Name/ Address/ Phone Number
- Health Insurance Information/ Card
- Health Information – Injuries/Surgeries & Dates/Allergies/Physical or Dietary Restrictions
- Date of Last Tetanus Shot
- DOR CASE Training Certificate/ Date of Completion
- For Carpool Drivers:
- Drivers License/ Insurance Limits
- Make/Model/Year of Car & License Plate Number
- Best Days to Drive Availability
To print copies of policies found in the online registration:
- Mercy Crew Registration & Financial Policies
- Statement of Expectations & Code of Conduct for Rowers
- Attendance Policies
- Mercy Crew Statement of Expectations & Code of Conduct for Parents
- Photo and Video Release
If you experience any issues with completing the online registration, please feel free to contact Karen Hellstern at firstname.lastname@example.org.