TO COMPLETE MERCY CREW REGISTRATION for the FALL 2019 SEASON:
- Submit the following to the School Nurse’s Office – Due Mon. Aug. 19
- MERCY HEALTH APPRAISAL FORM
- MERCY ATHLETICS MEDICAL RE-CERTIFICATION FORM
- Go to – Mercy Health Appraisal & Parent Recertification
- Complete Online Registration – Due Fri. Aug. 23
- Verify or Complete USRowing Waiver & Register for a Basic Membership – Due Mon. Aug. 26
- Go to – US Rowing Membership & Waivers
- All rowers who rowed in the Spring 2019 season will already have valid USRowing waivers. Waivers are valid for one full calendar year, Jan 1 – Dec. 31.
- Current rowers should, however, verify that their USRowing membership has not expired since the previous season. If so, the current USRowing membership will need to be renewed prior to beginning practices on the water to maintain USRowing insurance coverage.
- FOR NEW NOVICE ONLY: Complete Swim Test – Due Mon. Aug. 26
- Go to – Swim Test for New Novice
- Complete the following & bring to the Mercy Athletics Fall Parent/Athlete Meeting – Due Thurs. Aug 29
- Click here to read the Mercy Athletics Student-Athlete Handbook.
- Complete & sign the Mercy Athletics Handbook Athlete/ Parent Consent Form found on the last page of the handbook or by clicking the link above.
- Complete the Mercy Parent/Guardian Transportation Approval Form.
- Mail Registration Payment to Mercy Crew Treasurer – Due Thurs. Aug. 29
- As an option, payments can also be turned in at the Mercy Athletics Parent/Athlete Meeting on August 29.
Mercy Crew Treasurer
PO BOX 10582
Rochester, NY 14610
A NOTE ABOUT THE REGISTRATION FEES
I hope you have all enjoyed your summer thus far! It is hard to believe we are at the beginning of August and already thinking about Fall registration!
Please have the following information available prior to beginning the online registration process:
- Emergency Contact Information
- Physician Name/ Address/ Phone Number
- Health Insurance Information/ Card
- Health Information – Injuries/Surgeries & Dates/Allergies/Physical or Dietary Restrictions
- Date of Last Tetanus Shot
- DOR CASE Training Certificate/ Date of Completion
- For Carpool Drivers:
- Drivers License/ Insurance Limits
- Make/Model/Year of Car & License Plate Number
- Best Days to Drive Availability
To print copies of policies found in the online registration:
- Mercy Crew Registration & Financial Policies
- Statement of Expectations & Code of Conduct for Rowers
- Attendance Policies
- Mercy Crew Statement of Expectations & Code of Conduct for Parents
- Photo and Video Release
If you experience any issues with completing the online registration, please feel free to contact Karen Hellstern at email@example.com.