Before we dive into the important information below, we would like to thank everyone who participated in the survey. Your input was instrumental in helping us define the Fall program. We would also like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. Please know that we are constantly receiving new and updated information, and we are working as quickly as we can to get our training program up and running in a short timeframe. Thank you, again!
HEALTH FORMS ARE DUE FRI, SEPT 18
We only recently learned from Mr. Yandek that our girls are still required to submit Mercy Athletics Health Forms even though they are not training on the water or competing this season. To ensure your daughter is eligible to participate in the Mercy Crew Fall Strength and Conditioning Training, please submit the Parent Permission and Medical Re-Certification Form to the Mercy Health Office by Friday, September 18. The sooner you can submit your form, the better, as members of other Mercy Fall Sports teams were required to submit their forms by September 15.
- This form can be found on the Nurse/Student Health page as well as the Athletics page on the Student-Parent Portal of the Mercy website. Or click the button below for a direct link to the form.
- You should have a current Health Appraisal on file with the Nurse’s Office as well.
- You may have your daughter return the form directly to the school Health Office or email the form to the Mercy School Nurse, Kris Borelli, at email@example.com.
SURVEY SAYS… PLAN A!
Our survey results have been tallied and Plan A is the winner with two days of strength and conditioning training on campus! We are also excited to share that we have just confirmed that Gus, our YMCA Trainer from our past Winter Training, will again be joining us as our strength and conditioning coach for the Fall. He is very excited to be working wIth the team again!
- The first day of training is Monday, September 21 for the Faith Cohort and Thursday, September 24 for the Hope Cohort.
- The time will be from 3:30 – 5:00 pm.
- Fall Training will run for 6 weeks, Sept. 21 – Nov. 2.
- Depending on the number of participants, the cost will range between $205 and $240. More details regarding final cost will be communicated when all registration forms have been collected.
REGISTRATION COMING THIS WEEK
We plan to open registration by Thursday, September 17. We are just awaiting information on a few more details. We will let you know as soon as it becomes available so your daughter can sign up. The turn-around time to submit it will be tight. The deadline, along with other important information, will be sent to you via email.
The Mercy Crew Board