- Work in our indoor rowing tanks
- Coordinated ergometer technique/training
- Concentrated video analysis
- Classroom seminar on training to be a competitive athlete and spring racing strategies
- Special coxswain clinic offered
Registration: To register, please go to https://cornellcamps.com/
Women’s Rowing Coach
For all high school coxswains, the Cornell Rowing Program will be offering a one‐day coxswain clinic with an opportunity to work with a Cornell Rowing coach in a series of coxswain specific sessions. Run concurently with our Rowing Clinic, coxswains will spend time with a current Assistant Coach and former Division 1 coxswain on a variety of topics.
- Practice/Race prep
- How to navigate the Coxswain/Coach and Coxswain/Rower relationship
- Discussion on the role of the coxswain
- Race day execution
Please see the attached flyer for further details.
Please feel free to email with any coxswain specific questions:
Men’s Heavyweight Rowing Coach