HEAD OF THE GENESEE OCTOBER 8TH
For info go to:
• Saturday October 7th is college rowing. It’s a great opportunity to watch the college teams.
• Sunday October 8th is High School Regatta… Please look for instructions from Coach Emily/Mark on their Blog this week.
• Parking and Mercy Food Tent will NOT be at GWC but in Genesee Valley Park. Take Moore Road into the park and Mercy Food Tent will be along the Genesee River opposite side of GWC. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1X2B4FbG1SwoXfdJ3YgU4HdOV5cM&usp=sharing
• McQuaid’s Father Salmon will be offering Mass at 11:00am
• Please remember to check the weather and bring necessary clothing/rain gear rubber boots
FROM THE COACHES:
We’d encourage all rowers especially Novice rowers to watch side by side sprint rowing. This is an exciting finish to American Men’s 8+ from today’s World Championships. For the Novice girls, that have not experienced side by side sprint racing, This will give them a peek at the power, precision, focus and determination of rowers at the highest level.
Sticky Lips Fall Fundraiser October 18th
This upcoming weekend is a long weekend and a great time to get tickets sold.
If you need dinners delivered to practice for pickup instead of having to drive back to school, please write your request on a piece of paper (including email to confirm received) and return with money and packets.
MERCY CREW BOARD MEETING THURDAY OCTOBER 5TH 7PM IN Mercy Board Room ALL ARE WELCOME!