Congratulations to everyone for a successful Regatta!
A special thank you to all the parents who volunteered this past weekend in Fairport:
- Rick Seymour and Tom Blondell(sp) for transporting boats and trailer to Fairport Regatta
- Hospitality families: Schaertls, Connollys, Henrys, Kilmartins, Mahars, and Zapata-Bermudez.
Meghan Musnicki will be visiting the girls at practice. This is a Mercy Crew only event made possible by the Board and a very generous anonymous donor. Meghan was a rower in the women’s 8+ that won Gold for the US at the Olympics in Rio. She is a native of Naples, NY. She will share her experiences with the girls, answer questions and the girls will have opportunities for pictures and a chance to row in a boat with Meghan.
Sticky Lips Fundraiser: Courtney Laffler is working on tickets so look for the girls to receive tickets within the next week.
HEAD OF THE CHARLES
This Wednesday, at practice, rowers will be notified if they are going to Head of the Charles. Parents must immediately contact the Residence Inn Dedham Boston for reservations. Debbie Bianchi will provide more details by Wednesday.
- Reservations must be made direct to the hotel by 3 pm Thurs, Sept. 22.
- There are no team rooms due to hotel limitations for HOCR!
- There is one room available for each rower/family who will be going to the HOCR. There are no additional rooms.
Rooms not reserved by 3 pm Thurs, Sept 22 will automatically be cancelled by the hotel.