If you are a student entering grades 8 through 12 this fall, please consider learning to row this summer! (NOTE: young women who might want to row for Mercy Crew in the fall are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to attend at least ONE Learn to Row session!
2017 Session Information:
- Session 1: June 26 – July 7 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Session 2: August 14 – August 25 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- $225 per session – PLUS attend session 1, get session 2 FREE!
- $100 of the cost to be applied toward fall registration fee.
The camp cost is $225 (payable to Mercy Crew Inc.). Those interested fill out the 2017 Mercy Crew LTR form and send the completed form and payment to Mercy Crew Inc., PO box 10582, Rochester NY, 14610.
- OR email the following to information to: Betty Cilano Registrar@mercycrew.org (Student Name, Age, Grade, Address, Email Address, Home Phone,Parent Cell Phone, School Student Attends)
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parents must sign a waiver on the first day of camp.
Genesee Waterways Center (GWC)
Directions to the GWC Boathouse
- Address: 149 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, New York 14611
- Phone: 585-328-3960
GWC is located in Genesee Valley Park beyond the City ice rink/outdoor pool:
- From I-390, get off at the Scottsville Road (NYS Rt. 383) exit which is on the southwest side of Monroe County.
- Travel north on Scottsville Road for about 2/3 mile and then bear right onto Elmwood Ave.
- Proceed ¼ mile on Elmwood Ave and turn right into Genesee Valley Park by the City ice arena/pool. Go another 400 feet until you see the GWC facilities (tan and green buildings) and park in the designated areas.