CREW BOARD MEETING THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 7TH 7PM IN MERCY BOARD ROOM ALL ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND
- PLEASE check the blog on mercycrew.org daily during crew season. This is where the coaches will be communicating to rowers and parents.
- You MUST use the no practice link on mercycrew.org if your rower will not be at practice.
- A BIG THANK YOU to all the parents who signed up to volunteer on registration. You will be contacted in the next couple of weeks
FROM THE COACHES:
Novice Parents please complete the US Rowing on line waiver! Coaches cannot enter rowers/coxswains without being registered with US Rowing. Which means they cannot compete in the regattas! Coaches will be entering line ups for Lift Bridge soon!
Please go to mercycrew.org – sign up tab – US Rowing Waivers
Any rower or coxswain that cannot attend any of the Fall Regattas MUST inform the coaches ASAP through the no practice link. Coaches assume all will be attending when they schedule line ups.
UNIFORMS NEED TO BE ORDERED BY SEPTEMBER 10TH AT MIDNIGHT!
- Unis will not be available for Lift Bridge
- Pink Hats will not be ready in time for Lift Bridge
- If you have questions please contact Beth Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are encouraged to VOLUNTEER AT HEAD OF THE GENESEE NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY SIGNED UP..THERE’S STILL TIME TO VOLUNTEER! This is an easy opportunity for funds to go directly to Mercy Crew. All parents from Crew who volunteer, GWC the host will distribute share of the proceeds based on the number of volunteers and the hours put in. Here are the descriptions from Pat Stahl:
“anyone experienced as a launch driver, umpire or Timer gets extra cookies…For those with no experience ..volunteer registration..(checking in volunteers and directing to meetings and positions)..runner(misc. Duties..where we need help)launch dock(keeping dock running smoothly, logging in crews )retrieval dock(keep dock running smoothly)…registration for clubs and teams…weigh in..(weigh in lite weight participants) medals( award appropriate medals to teams and crews)”
Mercy Crew rows Sunday, but Saturday volunteers are still needed during college races. Please contact Pat Stahl at email@example.com let her know you are signing up as part of Mercy Crew team volunteers.
MERCY GARAGE SALE SAVE THE DATE! MARCH 3RD 2018
PLEASE SAVE YOUR ITEMS FOR OUR SALE! IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE WHO IS GETTING RID OF BIKES, LAMPS, FURNITURE, FRIEND OR FAMILY DOWNSIZING, OR ANYONE MOVING WE WILL PICK IT UP! CONTACT Michele Bessette at firstname.lastname@example.org or Debbie Henry at email@example.com.