FROM THE COACHES:
• Rowers please let Coach Emily or Coach Mark know if you can help w/LTR August 14-25th 10am-12pm
• Learn to Scull starts August 14-25th 8:00-9:30am still time to register!
• Fall Season Practice begins August 28th Times: 3:30-5:45pm
• Mercy/McQuaid party August 26th at the Grace Family Residence please RSVP by August 11th
• Thank you to Courtney Laffler for volunteering to head up Hotels/Travel for Crew!
• PLANNING ON CLEANING OUT ITEMS FROM YOUR HOME?
Please consider MERCY CREW GARAGE SALE! The sale will be held Saturday March 3 2018!
TENTATIVE DATES FOR FALL REGATTAS/CREW MEETINGS
• Crew Open House at GWC August 23rd 6-8pm
This will be the dedication ceremony for naming of the boats: “Kosanke” and “Peartree”!
Please everyone come and help celebrate!
• Mandatory Falls Sports Parent Mtg August 30h 7pm
• Lift Bridge Regatta Fairport September 17
• Head of the Genesee October 7/8**
• Head of the Niagara Buffalo October 15
• Head of the Charles (select boats) October 21/22
• Head of the Schuykill Phila PA October 28
• Pull the Plug Pittsford NY November 4
**We need parents to help volunteer this weekend it provides $$ back to Mercy Crew for every hour parents help with this Regatta please consider volunteering!! More information will follow
HELP WANTED – WE NEED VOLUNTEERS FOR COMMITTEES
PARENTS: Without your volunteer help Mercy Crew will not be able to operate.
Family schedules are hectic and we understand but WITHOUT YOUR VOLUNTEER HELP Mercy Crew will not be as successful as we have seen it in the past. You will not be alone! The Board and former committee volunteers will assist you.
Novice Parent Volunteer position is currently open and help is needed ASAP for the March 2018 Garage Sale – you will work along side our varsity parent volunteers Michele Bessette and Debbie Henry. Novice parent volunteers are essential to help ensure a smooth transition as families graduate off the team!
Please contact Andy Ryan at email@example.com