Please make sure your daughter gets the blue absence form signed by her teachers for Fridays absence from school for States.
WEEK OF May 8th
Practice this week…
Monday regular practice
Tuesday regular practice
Wednesday until 6pm
Thursday until 6pm
Saratoga this weekend:
- Hotel check in: If staying in a team room, payment due on or before check in. No keys will be given out without payment of $96/family. Please pay either Tom Kosanke or Debbie Bianchi.
- If your daughter is travelling with another family, please send check with her to avoid any awkward challenges at check in.
- Arrival Time: 2pm Friday Coaches will confirm
- Meals: Please volunteer to host meals this weekend refer to Sign Up Genius we need your help!
- Friday dinner is on your own, Saturday dinner will be pizza party at the hotel
Volunteer help needed
- Debbie Bianchi manages hotel coordination for all of our Regattas. We need a parent to step up and shadow Debbie to take over this position but someone needs to start now to see how the process works. Please contact Tom or Debbie
John Bennett Regatta
Congratulations to all rowers for participating in a weather difficult regatta! You all did well!
Thanks to… Hospitality team, Tom Blondell, Courtney Lafler, Rachel Zapata Bermudez etc.. Eillen McAliney and Mary Weeks who helped keep our rowers and families warm and fed and working through the muddy conditions! Thank you Crew parents for all your food donations!
Marc Schaertl for trailering our boats and keeping the rowers warm with heaters, Gerry Rightmyer for toting the Hospitality trailer to the Regatta!
Sticky Lips profit was $2,700! Amazing participation by all of Mercy Crew! Thanks to Courtney Laffler for coordinating and the parents who helped serve dinners. Courtney will be in touch with raffle results soon,
Alumna Row on 5/27 at the Pittsford Paddle and Pour Regatta. Tell your Mercy Crew Alum friends to contact Emily Peartree if they would like to row in the Alumna Row (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please continue to sell tickets and submit your returns to Tom Kosanke. This is a great opportunity for someone to win a trip of a lifetime and for Mercy Crew to purchase a new boat!
Storybrook Farm Veterinary. We are very proud to have them as our latest sponsor. Dr Ann Lill (Mackenzie’s mom) is the owner.
Pfizer Inc. sponsored Michele Bessette community volunteer hours with a $1,000 grant to Mercy Crew.
Save the Dates:
June 4th Midvale Country Club end of year Crew Banquet more details will follow.
June 24th ROW FOR HOPE McQuaid Crew will again be participating in Row for Hope this summer. As they pass through the Genesee River and stop at the Pittsford Crew House, we would like to have a Mercy boat next to them to cheer them on. Contact Coach Emily if you are interested in rowing that day.