SATURDAY EVENING SEPTEMBER 17TH SAVE THE DATE!
A social gathering for parents on Saturday September 17th – the afternoon before Lift Bridge. The gathering is at 2:30 at McArdle’s restaurant 1355 Fairport Rd, Fairport, NY 14450.
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 18th LIFT BRIDGE REGATTA
Food Donation items:
The sign up genius was been sent out, and all slots were filled – thank you! The items must be brought at the start of the day when your rower arrives. If you rower is not attending, please send the donation item in advance.
Prior to each regatta, families will be asked to sign up to host. We will need 6 families per regatta, and we ask to have at least 3 Varsity and a Novice family. Many hands make light work!
Hosting Families are responsible for the following:
- Determine if Breakfast and/or lunch is needed for the out of town regatta.
- For local regatta, we serve lunch only
- Decide on menu and purchase food.
- Save all your receipts and give to Crew Treasurer, Michelle Zuccaro for reimbursement.
- Hosting families need to make and bring the coffee and the Gatorade.
- Hosting families will also need to be there to set up and tear down the hospitality tables, tents, and supplies for the donation and food at each regatta.
MERCY GARAGE SALE
Although several months away, the Garage Sale has been set for Saturday March 4TH, 2017. If you know of anyone downsizing, with furniture and other donations, please contact Karen Kilmartin, Michele Bessette or Debbie Henry. We do have donation receipts for taxes!
FROM THE COACHES
We have 3 boats accepted into the Head of the Charles Regatta! Since this will take quite a few rowers away for the Weekend of October 22nd, a decision was made not to enter the Head of the Niagara this year.
Updated Fall Regatta Schedule
|10/02/16||Spartan Sweepstakes||Scotia, NY||Possible overnight 3 1/2hr drive|
|10/09/16||Head of Genesee||Rochester|
|10/22/16||Head of Charles||Boston MA||2x, 4, and 8 Boats entered|
|10/29/16||Head of Schuykill||Philadelphia PA||Regatta Sunday October 30th|
|11/6/16||Pull The Plug||Pittsford|
MARK YOUR CALENDARS HASSETT’S ANNUAL PASTA PARTY IS BACK!
Mercy Crew Pasta Party
Who: Rowers and Coaches
When: 7:00PM Friday September 23, 2016
Where: Hassett’s House
RSVP to Helen